tanθ = -7/5
cosθ > 1
1. Solving other trig values using SOHCAHTOA (Unit O Concept 5)
2. Solving other trig values by using identities (Unit Q Concept 2)
1. Draw triangle. See that it is clearly in Quadrant 4. According to ASTC rule, only cos and sec are positive in Quadrant 4
2. Use Pythagorean Theorem to solve for missing side.
3. Solve for trig values. Sine= opposite/hypotenuse; Cosine= adjacent/hypotenuse; Tangent= opposite/adjacent; Cosecant= hypotenuse/opposite; Secant= hypotenuse/adjacent; Cotangent= adjacent/hypotenuse